Bitcoin is both simple and complex, depending upon how far down the rabbit hole you want to go. Bitcoin itself was recently ruled by the federal courts to be recognized as a currency, which is fantastic news for the Bitcoin world. It is not profitable, however, on a traditional gaming computer anymore. That’s because the world of Bitcoin switched to ASIC mining some time ago. Bitcoin is just the tip of the iceburg, however, in a world called “cryptocurrency.” What’s a cryptocurrency? Well, after Bitcoin’s success there were a great deal of Bitcoin successors, also called coins, which also can now be rightly be classified as currency. Over 600 and climbing as of the writing of this article, in fact.
Cryptocurrency is really cool to us computer nerds, because, well, a lot of reasons. For example:
- If you know which coins to mine and when, you can use a traditional gaming computer to make a lot of money.
- You can stack your graphics cards (up to six per rig) to double, triple, etc. your profits.
- Making the plunge into the cryptocurrency world gives you exactly the excuse you need to spend more on having the most powerful gaming computer money can buy. Max out the processor, memory, and graphics cards, and you’ve got yourself a state of the art computer which has the potential to pay for itself.
- Why stop at one cryptocurrency miner? Because these things tend to pay for themselves, we can help you build an entire farm of cryptominers which not only pay for themselves, but they are also very effective at heating your home! Anyone who has ever experienced electric heat knows there’s no better way to do it, and those who’s electric heat is also a supercomputer know that they have found the holy grail of computing power meets utilitarian.
The list of benefits goes on and on, and is too big for this little article to cover entirely. That said, here’s some more information for you…
As I said before, Bitcoin is hard to make money using a traditional computer. Instead, the most lucrative alternatives as of the writing of this article are coins such as Ethereum, Zcash, Pascal, etc. Since there are more than 600 coins, there are actually a number of ways to make money
- Websites such as Nichhash.com automatically look for the most lucrative coin to mine for and automatically mine for you on the fly. New coins literally come out faster than NiceHash can keep up, but it is a nice option to have just the same.
- There are two sides to every coin: the actual value of the coin which is defined by the number of miners participating in the coin’s economy, and the speculators who prop up the value of said coin. Since bitcoin is worth almost $1100 per coin as of the writing of this article, it’s no secret that this industry is presently BOOMING.
- Bots: the world of cryptocurrency is also the world of bots. Bots that help you mine for coin, bots that help you trade coins just like the stock markets, bots that help you with fun ways to make money such as arbitrage. Bots are cool! And the very best bots often require a significant amount of computing power to do your bidding!
- StealthMachines specializes in cryptocurrency. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to get started, because StealthMachines takes all the guess work out of the equation!
So, if you’re thinking about getting a custom gaming computer or workstation and you can’t quite justify the cost, consider entering into the world of cryptocurrency. You stand to make a lot of money just for owning one of the most powerful computers on the planet. Win-win!
To purchase your dream custom gaming computer and begin making real money by way of mining today, visit www.stealthmachines.com, your one stop shop for computer hardware which kicks ass!